Thursday, August 1, 2013

Whats so funny?

Hi everyone! Today I am the hostess for the twice monthly challenge over at the Oozak Challenge and boy am I lucky cause our challenge this time is "Anything goes-Funny". Woohoo! Right up my alley! Now, I think this image is cute but if I offend anyone I apologize now.

This is one of the very first stamps I ever bought and I apologize, I don't know whom it is by, there is no markings on the block that I can see. But I still giggle every time I see it. I went with some older K & Company papers and kept to a traditional color scheme. Okay, my list of products is below and make sure to check out the projects by the other girls too!


11 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Hysterical Amanda! Love the shading on your moon!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome !!! Hilariously funny card, my friend!!!! It should def go to Elaine !!!!!!
Xo -- ha!! Elaine -- I hope you see this message, you lovely lady !!!

Scrap Affair said...

You cracked me up ))))

Patty Sue 2 said...

I am still laughing...you know everyone is going to want that stamp! LOL! This is a perfect card....can I say? It is so "YOU"!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I think this witch is a bit "Scott"!

Samantha Casey said...

Your card is so funny! I love the coloring and all the little details you did! Amazing job!

-Samantha

Stacey Schafer said...

totally hilarious! nicole sent me for a good chuckle!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

OMG! I might need this image!!!!!!!!

NanaConnie said...

ROFL, Amanda! Not the kind of Halloween card I'd send to one of my grandkids but I wish I could get this stamp to make a card for my SIL! He'd fall over laughing. Fab coloring and I love the papers and flowers.

Cheri said...

Hahahaha! Love the sentiment, and the stamp!!!!!

Kirsty said...

LOL! This is great fun

Kirsty Pearly Pop Cards