Saturday, August 3, 2013

Fun with Fruit!

Okay, I have to say the newest challenge this week for Kraftin Kimmies which is "Fun with Fruit" kinda threw me for a loop but I am really happy with my card. So thanks Karen, you pushed me on this one but in the end it was worth it!

My image is from the Lulu and Libby set and reminds me of my little sister and I. Except at that age I am pretty sure we wouldn't have been holding hands!

My papers are my "fruit element" and I got to use some of the gingham paper I love so much. Okay, lets see you have some fruity inspiration, whether it be paper, your image or even your sentiment and join in with us this week, we love to have you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet!!! Love the image of you & your lil sis!! :)) :)) Your papers are yummy & the gingham is so cute! Love the sentiment, too!!! :)) :)) It's perfect for a fruity theme!! :))

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMGosh, this is darling!!! Love the image and your selection of DPs. I could sure go for some strawberries now. LOL. Have a Scrap Happy Day!

Sharon Caudle said...

Well I would never know that you got pushed by this challenge, Amanda! I LOVE this card, and your coloring is amazing!!! Love how you did the ground too! Beautiful work as always, my friend!
hugs, Sharon

E said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image. Love all the colors!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

awwww this is so cute~!!! i love them together and those papers are so darling with them :) a gorgeous card!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Super cute for the fruit challenge! Papers go great together! Love this image too! Great for a 'sister' card!

NanaConnie said...

Terrific job, Amanda! I think you just nailed this one -- especially with no fruit in the image. Very creative, my friend. :-D

Mary J said...

Oh I love this, Amanda! Gorgeous colouring as usual and totally love the papers!

Elaine said...

A fabulous take on the Fun with fruit challenge..would've surely had me stumped!
Gorgeous papers and awesome colouring, along with the perfect sentiment.

Big hugs
Me xxx