Friday, August 30, 2013

Fall is coming...

Hello everyone! Well, as much as I love summer, I love fall more. I just wish winter only lasted about a month then right into spring is all. Which brings me to the DP2 challenge which is "Goodbye to Summer". I am trying again for the guest dt position, maybe one of my cards will catch their eye right?

This is Peaches and peaches and apples make me think of fall and pie, hmmm, now I am getting hungry too haha! Anyways, this is some new papers I just got, Hipster by Basic Grey and I am loving them. I have really been drawn to some darker colors lately, but hey, it is all good.

I have listed my copics below and the sentiment is by Whimsy. Okay, I have another card tomorrow and one on Sunday so please come back and let me know what you think. Thanks and have a great Labor Day weekend if you are in the States!

Copics
Skin  E000-00-11-13  BV00
Apron Shinhan Y36 and BR109, copics Y21-26
Dress BG53-57-07-09
Shoes  C1-3-5-7
Peach YR12-14-16-18
Hair  Shinhan BR107-97-95-91
Ground  E53-55-57-59

8 comments:

Janie Printz said...

You are a shoe-in for this DT position Amanda. All anyone has to do is look at your work & see the wonderful shading, gorgeous coloring & pick of embellishments & they HAVE to pick you !!! Plus you always post such great pictures of your cards once you are done with them. You go get them girl, you deserve this & I am rooting for you.
Hugs, Janie

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love this image and the sentiment. Your coloring is wonderful! I agree with Janie if they don't choose you they are crazy!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is another drop dead gorgeous creation! You just keep bringing them on Amanda. I'm with you on the impending fall - my favorite season too, but just can't imagine that summer is already on it's way out! Good wishes for the GTD!

Tracy said...

Had to pin this one girl. Your coloring is over the top gorgeous. Not only that but your layout is just stunning. LOVE it! So glad you've shared another card with us for the GDT call at Mo's Amanda. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I know I commented on FB, but I just had to pop over & see your gorgeous fall beauty again!!!
Best of luck on the GDT call for Mo's -- but, in my opinion you don't need luck ... You have this in the bag!!!!!
:)) :)) xoxo

Elaine said...

Awesome!!
LOVE the colours and your colouring is breath-taking.
Good luck on the GDT call, you more than deserve a place!!

Big hugs
me xxx

Kathleen said...

Hi Amanda, wow this is just stunning, beautiful colouring and design work!
Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week
Hugs
Kat xx

Unknown said...

OMG, she is adorable. The colors, coloring skills, that little post stamp, papers, flowers - just don't know at what to look at firs... Amazing!
Have an awesome day, Amanda...