Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hey Ghoulfriend!

Welcome back to day two of our AUGUST Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks!!! Today we are excited to share TWO supah cute new sets by artist Cheryl Alger just in time for Trick or Treatin'!!! We are sharing samples today featuring.......HEY GHOULFRIEND! and YOU'RE FANG-TASTIC!!

Would you like to know who won the new stamp sets that we previewed yesterday???!! Well, you'll just have to wait until Saturday night at this month's ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!!! Hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes!!! You can read all the details about how you can join us RIGHT HERE!...

I have used one of the images from the "Hey Ghoulfriend" set on my card today. 

I have also pulled out one of my trinket sets for the sentiment, this is the Halloween Trinkets set and I have stuck it on top of some gathered crepe paper with some platinum stickles around the edges. I love the eyes on the sentiment, creepy yet fun!

All the Krafty Girls listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you, so be sure to hop over to each of them! And while you're there, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away one of EACH of the new sets!!! You could WIN one of the new HEY GHOULFRIEND! and YOU'RE FANG-TASTIC! stamp sets!!!!! {All of this week's winners will be announced at the online party on Saturday night!}

Then come on back tomorrow to check out MORE fun new stamps we have to share with you! And ALL the new stamps will be available on Saturday night at the KKStamps Shop!!

Happy hoppin'!

20 comments:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

WOW!!! Love this little pumpkin'! Fab papers and I really really LOVE the crepe paper!!!

Go ghourl!

Nat said...

the crepe paper rosette is a great touch on your fab design!!

Laila B. said...

Your card is fabulous, this image is sooo cute and the sentiment fits perfectly.

LauraEva said...

What a great card---well done!

Cindi said...

Gorgeous card! I love your coloring and papers.

Unknown said...

she is so sweet love it

Tracey said...

What an adorable image and a gorgeous card!!

Anonymous said...

I love it all !!! Eek! Image is identical to one of the girls first baby Halloween costumes!!!! Such fun memories!!
Crepe paper...!?! You'll have to let me know about that one!
Love the trinket sentiment & the stickles... & the arch die cut !!!
This card is the Halloween bomb diggity!!!

jkreucher said...

This is pure sweetness! your coloring really brings this little darling to life!
hugs
Judy K

Unknown said...

love the pumpkin costume! so appropriate as i think every kid was a pumpkin at one point!

Linda S. said...

I love that stamp image!! my nickname for my daughter has and still is pumpkin!!! this is a must have stamp!!! Love the card, your coloring is perfect!

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE this card too!! soo Adorable!! love the use of the crete paper behind the sentiment!!

jennabelle said...

This is so nice! I love it when someone shows not to be afraid to mix patterns and prints!

Dana Joy said...

Adorable card!!

Janet's Joy said...

Your card is amazing and that image is too adorable!

Tracy said...

Your coloring is wonderful and I am totally loving that crepe paper embellishment Amanda. Too cute! Hugs!

Julie Z said...

So adorable!! Love what you did with the medallion - awesome ruffles and the touch of sparkle is fabulous. The little touch of orange is perfect & I love the googly eyes too (I'm a big fan of those myself!)

Oh, like the "rounded top" cut for the image too - nice touch of something a little different!!

Great elements & layout all around - Very cute card!!

Mary said...

What a beautiful card. Such a cute image.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Wow Amanda...love this card and of course Cheryl's artwork...great job...thanks for inspiring me once again.

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is so cute, I love this little pumpkin. Your trinkets are cute also...love the crepe paper!