Friday, August 9, 2013

Two or more dies...

Friday at last and of course that means another inspiration card for La-la land Crafts and this week we were to use two or more dies. Well, that is fairly simple but I wish I had another week as I just ordered a few more haha! Anyways, today I have used one of my fav images, this is Marci with Rose and I think she was my very first Marci image. She is retired now and only available as a digi image.

I clear embossed the frame around her then colored over it with some Memento ink to match the dp which I am just now realizing you can't really see the pretty pink roses on it. I have very aptly managed to cover up every darn flower on the paper, sigh. Foiled again. Thanks for stopping by!

Pretty Poinsettia die   (leaves under the rolled roses)

Copics
Skin  E000-00-11-13  BV01  R11-12
Hat YG21-23-25
Dress  E40-41-42-43-44-47
Hair  E21-25-29

Roses R20-22-24-29

7 comments:

Marita said...

Gorgeous card♥. Fab colouring and i love the colour combo♥.

Hugs, Marita

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty & I can see why she is one of your faves!!! Beautiful image!! :)) :))
I love what you did with the frame -- & don't fret, you can see bits & pieces of the flowers peeking out. :)) :))
Great pleats!!!!!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

That heart banner is "two die" for!! The image is just so adorable.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

those rolled roses are beautiful! Love that banner die too and how you did the frame :)

Whimsey said...

Beautiful-soooooo love your coloring of her dress!!

Tracy said...

Oh boy there is so much to like on this card Amanda. The embossed frame, the rolled roses, and your coloring--geez girl it's awesome! Your shading is spot on! Hugs!

Elaine said...

Love, love, love this image, she's the cutest gal and perfectly coloured.
Another fab idea with the frame!!

Big hugs
Me xxx