Friday, August 2, 2013

Sentimental...

Hi everyone! Today I have another card from the adorable La-la land Crafts store and our inspiration this week is an easy one, "Sentimental". Now I don't know about you but I have an entire box full of sentiments so picking just one isn't easy!

This is Marci with Cat and since I have two kitties myself I fell in love with this image. I have listed my colors below and I apologize for the colors of the dress, it is a bit of a combo as I just couldn't seem to match the paper with my copics very well. Also, learn from my mistakes and be sparing with your frantage, my little sweetie now has frantage dandruff.

Okay, check back tomorrow for my Kraftin Kimmie challenge card!


Skin E000-00-11-13    R20-21
Hair  E30-31-55-57
Cat W1-3-5-6
Dress  Shinhan PB185, BG66-67, Copic BG32-34
Shoes E43-44-47

Grounding C1-3-5-7

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute Amanda. Hair is stunning - even with the dandruff!

Patty Sue 2 said...

WOW! Look at the stunning job on that hair. You are over the top with your coloring. I am in awe! Beautiful card!
BTW....I received a lovely card and Bling today....thank you for thinking of me.

Anonymous said...

Love the papers, love the girl! It's you!! :)) :))
So cute!! I wonder if her toe polish matches her dress...!?!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

I like the dress. I think that darker blue gives it a bit of 'something'

And - if you didn't mention it - most of us wouldn't of noticed! LOL

Love that she's holding the kitty!

Elaine said...

Super super cute!! You know I had to love the image (yep, another crazy cat lady) and I must get mine out and colour her, she remains uninked!!

Big hugs
Me xxx