Friday, August 16, 2013

Blue and green

Woohoo! Almost the weekend! And today I am showing you another card using the adorable La-la land crafts image, this is Wheelbarrow Marci and our inspiration this week is to use the colors "blue and green" on your project. A list of my copics and dies are at the bottom of the post.

I tried to give her a country feel and am now thinking how cute she would be in fall colors too. Alright, if you get a chance to play along please make sure you link up to the blog or post on facebook, we love to see your ideas!



Copics:
Skin E000-00-11-13  BV01
Cheeks R11-12
Overalls  B32-34-37-39
Hat and shirt   YG61-63-67
Flowers and hat  R43-46

Hair  Y21-E99-E35-57

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTENESS!!! I love her!! It's funny to me how I have really grown to love Marci after seeing her on so many of your cards!! LOL :) :) :)

Anita said...

So beautiful. I love Marci and you've done a fabulous job with her!

Tracy said...

Awwww you've given her the sweetest garden to tend. Love her paper pieced gardening boots. :-) Adorable card Amanda. Hugs!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Awwwwwwwwww, she's adorable (I feel like I say that a lot with your cards!!) I love that you pp'd her boots!!!!! They are so in fashion!!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is so cute and I am sure just like you when you are gardening! Beautiful card!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

You totally nailed the country feel, Love. X