Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Just Rite challenge

Good evening guys! I have something a little different today, see I love Just Rite Stamps and have several sets but I never seem to know how to use them. Well, I decided to just bite the bullet as I would like to do some things out of "my norm" and made up a card. Not wild about it but not bad either.

I have actually used three different sets, the center image, the butterfly and the embossed lacy border. Unfortunately some of them aren't available anymore. I tried to go with a softer color palette, I think that is what is throwing me off. You know I like bright and bold combos!

Okay, I would like to enter this into the Just Rite challenge this week using their photo for my inspiration.

Check back tomorrow for my Oozak card, if you have any sense of humor I think you will love it!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet!!! Glad you decided to "go for it"!! Go you for using 3 different sets!!
Looks like an antique ~~ which is cool!! :)

Patty Sue 2 said...

I like your softer pallet! Your paper combinations are always lovely! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

Kellie 0:) said...

Amanda, I think it all goes together beautifully. Loving your lacy border. TFS

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Gorgeous card. Oh and the flowers really pop.

Elaine said...

I think it's pretty amazing..so what are you not wild about??
I love the flowers, beautifully coloured and perfectly tied in with the papers.
And the lacy border is soft and delicate...love this!

Big hugs
Me xxx

Shona Erlenborn said...

It came out beautiful Amanda. The background is so pretty and the flowers have the perfect "pop" factor. Great job!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Very pretty!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Hi Amanda!

This is such a lovely card! The butterfly really pops against the background paper.

Totally digging your blog name...it is too cute!

Have a great week!
Kathy Jo

Marge said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! This is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the design and your take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)