Friday, May 13, 2011

Woo Hoo! I'm a Sundae girl!

Well I have to say this is just about as good as a week gets. Not only is it Friday but I had (secretly) applied for a dt position on the Paper Sundaes challenge blog and found out a couple of days ago I was accepted! I didn't want to post it on my blog that I had applied but it sure is nice to say I was picked! Please make sure to check them out, they have awesome sponsors, you can use any stamp image and the other girls work is AMAZING! Here is the link http://papersundaes.blogspot.com/  Can't wait to get started!

14 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Well done!

Lisa Jane said...

Yay .. fab news .. a well deserved place
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Woohoo hun....such fabulous news sweetie...!

hugs Vicky xx

Christine said...

Welcome to our team, Amanda! We're thrilled to have you aboard! :)

sara said...

hi amanda im sara also a new sundae girl !! (whoop whoop !!)just thought id stop by and hello and looking forward to working with you and the other girls
hugs sara x x x

Pami said...

Congratulations Amanda, well deserved. Pami x

Clare said...

Congratulations hun, well done!!!!. Will pop over and check it out. Hugs Clare xxx

Elaine said...

Congratulations...but you are fabulous so it's well deserved! off to email you now.

Love Elaine xxx

gobeagirl said...

Congrats my friend. You so deserve it. Your cards are always so pretty and full of color and life. I can't believe blogger dropped off all my comments from yesterday's post. :O( Have a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa

Patty Sue 2 said...

Yeah! Amanda!....your cards rock and you will be a valuable asset to the DT! I can't wait to see your fab work! Have fun and show the world your great stuff! hugs!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! Your cards are stunning. Look forward to working (if you can call it that) with you. Hugs Jenny B x

Faye said...

Hi Amanda, your work is just fab and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better at Paper Sundaes. x

Sue U said...

Whoo hoo! Congratulations Amanda :-) Sue xx

Clare said...

Congratulations Amanda. Very well deserved. Hugs Clare xxx