Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Black, white and ....

Morning everybody! Still having beautiful weather here and I am loving it! Now ask me in another month or two when it is 90 degrees and I may not be so cheerful but for now it is great. Todays card is for the weekly Ladybugs Crafts challenge and it is to use black, white and one other color. I thought it would be difficult but other than picking out the embellishments which always seems to take me forever it went pretty well.
My image is called Original Nikki and you can purchase her at Ladybug Crafts or you can also win her by participating in the challenge this week. Paper is from my stash and the roses are by WOC and handmade felt roses. By the way, if you want some luscious felt you should check out what Kerry has in the store, I got some a few weeks ago and I can tell you it is divine. There is no comparison between good quality felt and cheapy stuff from the craft store. Alright, off you go to make your cards!

9 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Beautiful! Love this image, love your elegant DP and love those roses!

Lisa Jane said...

wow what an elegant card Amanda ... love the red colour choice .. the flowers are gorgeous
Lisa x

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Amanda, those rose are so beautiful.

Highland Handmade said...

Beautiful card, your papers and colouring are fabulous! sorry I haven't commented before, blogger stopped me from following!! xx

Kerry said...

Flabulous Amanda...love the detail in the corners of Original Nikki and that punched border is lushalicous xx

Anita said...

This is gorgeous Amanda. I love red, black and white ... always looks so elegant. Beautiful flowers too.

Karin said...

So pretty! I love the way the red really pops and the flowers are lovely :)

Whimsey said...

GREAT coloring and those flowers are beautiful! Love that border punch you used; so elegant!!

Sue U said...

Stunning card Amanda, I was going to go for red too, but switched at the last minute! I LOVE how you have coloured Nikki too :-) Sue xx