Tuesday, May 17, 2011

LCI Tuesday challenge

Hello everyone! Time again for the Totally Ladybugs Tuesday challenge and our challenge this week was chosen by Gaelle, use orange on your card. Well, orange is not my favorite color but I don't dislike it either so this card came together pretty easily. Jack  is one of my favorite characters from the line and I always enjoy coloring him up.

This is a clearance pack of paper I got from Michaels a couple of years ago and I have to say I have used a good portion of it. Some buttons in the corner since I just don't think flowers would work well here and some layers with dark matting and we are good to go. Okay, it is your turn now so let's see you show us some orange!

14 comments:

Mary J said...

It may not be your fave colour, Amanda, but you rocked this challenge! Really superb card - lovin' that layout!

Elaine said...

Fabulous fun card Amanda.
This little guy is so cute!
Perfect colouring as always and the papers are so bright and cheery.

Love Elaine xx

cowboydutrem said...

Great card Amanda, very cheerful!

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is so cute Amanda - i love the image - so cheeky and the Dp's are just fabulous
Lisa x

Anita said...

Amanda, this is so stinkin' cute! You've colored Jack beautifully and I love those bright cheerful papers.

gobeagirl said...

Good morning Amanda. This is so cute. I really love your papers and the whole scene. I really love this image. Hadn't seen it before. Great for little boy card. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Lisa

Whimsey said...

GREAT coloring; love that image and you've really made it 'pop' off the card! Great DP too; well done my friend!

Highland Handmade said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers, I would never have thought to use Jack!! x

pinky said...

Those papers are gorgeous, great to get a bargain. Your colouring of the image is just brilliant Amanada, love your shading.

amanda stokes said...

Hi Amanda,
Love this card,fab image,papers and layout :) xx

Sue U said...

Love your card Amanda, you'd never have thought those papers were discounted!! Love all the elements, the buttons are perfect to go wiht how you have coloured Jack! Sue xx

Sally said...

You did a great job despite orange not being one of your favourites.bjack is so cute too. Love it.
Hugs Sally xxx

Clare said...

Wow Amanda this card is gorgeous and the orange is perfect with the other colour scheme you have used. I love the image, it is so so cute. I also love your layout it is fantastic!. Well done hun, hugs Clare xxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

Oh, my you have outdone yourself with this fantiastic card! Love the yummy colors and the fun image!