Tuesday, May 10, 2011

3 Challenges in 1 !!!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Someday I am gonna be clever and think of a different way to start my post but today ain't that day! To see my Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge please scroll down. Todays card is for 3 challenges, and yes, I remember which ones thank heavens! That would be because I printed out the sketch and then wrote the others on the page. Sometimes the brain works, sometimes not so much. This is a pergamano fairy which I looovvvee and was given to me by another person I love, my buddy Elaine. Colored with copics, stickles on her wings and new My Minds Eye papers. Ribbon from the Stamp Simply Ribbon store and a MS punch. I only added a single cherry blossom to the center of my bow because I felt more than that would be too busy.


I am entering this into the following challenges:

Paper Sundaes: use a magical or mythical image
Wild Orchid Crafts: sketch
Colour Create: colors of aqua, green, purple and white
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anita said...

Oh, this is so pretty Amanda. Love that sweet little image and your papers are gorgeous!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amanda, This is so pretty. I just love everything about it. The coloring the papers the flower and omword....Love that punch. I have not seen that before and I love it. Great card. My Grandma used to say that she had a Swiss cheese memory. I never understood what she ment until now. Isn't it amazing what we forget and what little things we remember that really aren't important at all? lol Sorry, I just love knowing I am not alone in this maze of a memory thing. Hugs, Lisa

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow Amanda what gorgeous colours .. so pretty
I love the DP
Lisa x

Kerry Steger said...

Gorgeous card - love the way you have used the Colour Create colours this week. Thanks for playing!!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is adorable! I love your design, papers and your coloring is outstanding!

~kurlygirl Kurly-Q

Sue U said...

This is one stunning card Amanda, the papers are divine! Gorgeous image and I adore your colouring:-) Sue xx

Pami said...

This is gorgeous Amanda, that image is just adorable, and love the papers (got them myself the other day!) Hope all ok with you. Pami x

Wendy said...

This is so beautiful. I envy all you serious stampers out there, I love card making, but I don't have this kind of patience, or talent!
Thanks for swinging by my blog. Sorry it took so long for me to get over here--story of my life!!

Mary J said...

Adorable, Amanda! She is just stunning and love that layout!!!

Crystal said...

Absolutely Beautiful Amanda! Your colouring is so beautiful and I love the pretty paper and ribbon! Congrats on making the team at Paper Sundaes, can't wait to work with you :)

Clare said...

Beautiful card Amanda. The papers and colours are gorgeous. Hugs Clare xxx