Sunday, May 22, 2011

My first week at Paper Sundaes!

Happy Sunday everyone! Yesterday was just a beautiful day here in Pennsylvania and I spent a good portion of the day working in the yard. The next few days are calling for rain (again!) so I'm glad I got to fuss a bit while I could.

Our challenge this week at Paper Sundaes is to "pop up" your card. Our sponsor is Michelle's Scrapbooking and I will tell you I order from Michelle's frequently. Not only are her prices great but she is a wonderful person and her service is second to none. She is usually my first choice of places to get my stash from so I am pleased to have her as one of our sponsors. My card for this weeks challenge is a Tina Wenke stamp and I popped up some of the flowers and the leaves although it is difficult to see in this picture, but trust me I fussy cut those things out but they really do look lovely. I should have taken a picture from the side but since this card is in the mail that ain't gonna happen!

A little lace and some Viva Decor pearls in the corners and a bunch of stickles (I should own stock!) and I have to say I am really pleased with how this card came out. Ok everyone, time to get popping and show us your talent!

12 comments:

Fiona said...

wow Amanda...thi is so cute!! the image is adorable and you have coloured it beautifully and I must get those papers!!

Not a cankle in sight!!

fi
x

Elaine said...

Oh My! This is divine!
I love the papers..very nice indeed and your colouring is gorgeous as always.

Love Elaine xxx

PS Which papers are they please?
Oh..and there's nothing wrong with cankles!
xxx

Alica said...

Adorable! Wonderful coloring and delicious papers!
Happy Sunday!

Mary J said...

Just far tooo adorable, Amanda!! amazing colouring and brilliant use of the DPs!

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Amanda. Love that image and your papers are so yummy! Congrats on your new DT sweetie.

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is just lovely and all that "fussy" cutting! What a cheery card you have created!

cowboydutrem said...

What a cute image and I love that lace!

Karin said...

This is soooo cute! I love that lace and your fab coloring as usual :)

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love this image ... so cute. What pretty colours and papers
Lisa x

amanda stokes said...

Fab card Amanda!Sweet image and gorgeous papers :) xx

Vicky said...

Just so sweet and gorgeous Amanda...and so beautifully coloured too hun..

hugs Vicky xx

Faye said...

Hi Amanda. I think this is a fabby debut card. I love the bright colours and super doop papers. And your colouring is awesome. Have a great week. xx