Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Going Dotty at LCI!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I love Tuesdays cause I am often off on Wednesdays because of the way my work schedule goes. And besides that, it is time for a new challenge at Ladybug Crafts! This week the challenge is to use dots and I LOVE polka dots! I don't know why but the darn things really appeal to me.

I have used Presents Nikki with some bright polka dot and striped papers. I know these are part of a collection but they were some samples I ordered and I don't know who they are by. Sorry cause I would love to get more of them, love the colors in them. The ribbon is more polka dots from Michaels and I think that about sums it up! Make sure you "fly" on over to the ladybugs challenge page and enter . You could win a free stamp and now the rules allow you to use any image...as long as you show us your dots!

14 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Love your black dotted paper! Both cheerful and elegant...

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow i love this its so striking having the dots against the black!
Gorgeous bright colours... so Happy and cheerful.
Have a great day
Lisa x

pinky said...

I would love polka dots just as much if I had papers like these Amanda. Gorgeous card!!

Mary J said...

This is STUNNING, Amanda! The colours are just wonderful and lovin' that layout!! And how perfect is that bow?!!

Karin said...

So beautiful! Totally fun image too :)

Deborah said...

Beautiful card, I like the bright colours!So cheerfull!
Greets Deborah

Pami said...

Hi Amanda, wow, I love those vibrant colours and against the black they look fab!! Wonderful card, great bow too!! Pami x

Clare said...

Wow i love this Amanda, such beautiful and vibrant colours and polka dots!!! my favourites too, especially red & white. You are so clever with your colouring as well hun. Big hugs Clare xxx

Sue U said...

I love these papers too - I *think* they are by Bo Bunny and are Pedal Pushers Greenhouse??
If I'm right, please can I have an "I need to get out more" badge please??? :-D

Fab card, love this image, she looks so happy and you have coloured her perfectly!! Sue xx

Vicky said...

Another stunning creation Amanda..I love it hun..!

hugs Vicky xx

gobeagirl said...

Amanda, This is just so adorable! This is wonderful with the green poka dots ribbone. Love it. Thanks so much for the heads up today. I ran over and emailed them. I hope I did it correctly. Hugs, Lisa

Anita said...

Beautiful card Amanda. I love those papers ... so rich and stunning.

Whimsey said...

Vibrant and beautiful colors - LOVE IT!!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love poka dots....just so much fun! Your cards are so cute, I am getting inspired...it is hard to get back to the creative bend for me! Thanks for helping me out. Your cards are so much fun to look at.