Sunday, May 1, 2011

Love my card but...

Happy Sunday evening everyone! My husband made it back from camp so I have my lovely Canon Rebel back in my grubby little hands to take a picture of the card I made a few days ago.

This image is from The Greeting Farm from the last release and she is just too cute! Unfortunately since I made this card a few days ago and it has been sitting on my desk, I can't remember what challenge she is for! Oh well, she is going to a friend tomorrow and if I remember hopefully I will get her entered in time.

9 comments:

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Amanda! You made me laugh when you said you forgot the challenge you were going to enter. I thought only I did goofy things like that lol!

cowboydutrem said...

Love the way you colored her hair... The fact that you forgot the challenge she was for is a good sign that crafting is more important than the challenge itself!

Lisa Jane said...

Hello Amanda .. she is just gorgeous .. i love her hair ! Gorgeous floral papers as always
Lisa x

gobeagirl said...

Goodmorning Amanda. This is so sweet! I love the way you color. You always bring such life to the stamps and the whole card. Your friend is sure to love this sweet. Hugs, Lisa

Karin said...

Beautiful card! Love the ribbon and flower embellishment along with your fab coloring!

Sue U said...

She is fabulous! Love your colouring, her hair really pops and gorgous ribbon (again!!) Sue xx

Mary J said...

She is soooo gorgeous, Amanda! Amazing colouring and love that ribbon!

Elaine said...

Fabulous!
I'm gonna to have to find some more complimentary words to use..I always say fabulous but that's because they are FABULOUS! Did you understand all that?

Love the bright and beautiful colours and papers and as always your colouring of the image is awesome (actually I might not be your friend anymore cos you can colour hair!)

Love Elaine xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

I just had to laugh....I thought I was the only one who forgot what challenge I was doing! Love your card and I am sure your friend did also!