Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wryn is a nurse!

Have you seen the new Wryn images over at Tiddly Inks? They are so adorable and this one is definitely up there as one of my favorites. Wryn is a nurse too! I am always proud to say that I am a Registered Nurse, I worked hard to become one and I really love helping people so anytime I see a nurse image it pulls at my heartstrings.


This image is actually called Wryn new wings. Now, I could never be anything veterinary related, can't stand it when an animal is injured, but this image is adorable. I kept it pretty simple and am actually entering a challenge which I haven't done in a loooong time! I followed the sketch at Quixotic paperie and am crossing my fingers cause there are lots of goodies there I would like to get my fingers on!

17 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute ... a fab little image
Lisa x

Gerlinde said...

So cute! Love all the layers - really ties it all together!

Jenny said...

Do you know what the best thing about taking a short holiday to the beach is? Coming home and catching up on your blog. Fabulous!!! x

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

That is a Gorgeous sketch. Love the chunky zig zag! Wryn is so glowy and awesome. Great job. Good luck on your challenge!

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Amanda, love this image too, reminds me of my children looking after there toys. Joey x

NanaConnie said...

Love the wide rick rack against that flowery dp, Amanda. Great choice!

Anita said...

Beautiful card Amanda. Love that sweet image and your coloring is fabulous.

Ann said...

Aww, such a cute image, love the beautiful simplicity of this card. Great job using the wide rick rack, I think that is hard to work with.

Debbie said...

Lovely card Amanda. Love the image and the colours.
Debbie x

florina said...

beautiful creation ... I discovered your blog through the world tour of scrap. kisses

Arabella said...

Gorgeous card Amanda!

Arabella

Alina said...

absolutely beautiful card, Amanda, I just love everything about it! thank you for joining us at Quixotic Inspirations!
hugs, Alina

Whimsey said...

What a fantastic card - your coloring - particularly her hair - is OFF-THE-CHARTS amazing; love it sooooooooooooo much!!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I am loveing this image....I am going to have a good look around for some like it . Beautiful paper! the rickrack is a nice touch also!

Mary J said...

Adorable Amanda!! I lvoe those Wryns too - got them all!!! Yours is so beautifully coloured and love your take on my sketch! Good luck!

Mary xxxx

ccroll said...

LOOOVVVEEEEE her hair and the colors....just soooo cute!!

Lou Mac said...

Really sweet card!! I LOVE Wryn too!!

Thanks for joining us over at Quixotic for our 'Sketch Challenge' this month.

xo Lou Mac ~ QP Designer.