Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hopping with Art du Scrapbooking

Hi everyone! If you are looking for my Flutterby Wednesday post, please just scroll down a bit and you will see it.

Welcome to a fantastic joint blog hop featuring Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and the Art du Scrapbooking store in Quebec! Grab a cup of coffee and sit back to enjoy all the gorgeous creations using the January release of new stamps from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps! If you’d like to start the hop from the beginning, head over to the KKS challenge blog and be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because some lucky random stampers will WIN some prizes!! All the new images are now available at the Art du Scrapbooking store online and in person or from the KKS online shop, where you will find ALL our stamps! Get ready....get set.....HOP!!

My card is featuring one of the new kitties from the Kittie Kapers I set. You get 3 images and several sentiments so quite a deal! And if you are following along in the hop you should have arrived here from Clara's blog.


All of the items on my card were sent to me by the Art du Scrapbooking store so I apologize I can't tell you who they are by but they are beautiful! I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some more of that paper myself! I am sure if you went to their website they could provide you with the links if you are interested. Now please make sure you visit Manon to see what she has created!

36 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the papers and that little kitty just looks so cozy having her little cat nap among the flowers!

Cindi said...

I love this! Your coloring and papers are fantastic and the embellishments are perfect.

SophiePScrap said...

Love your card. The stamp is so cute! and all the layers make it very rich and classy (the papers are by My Mind's Eye)

Karalee said...

This is just so cute. Great work!

Crafty Karen said...

beautiful card, such a cute image, the embellies and papers are absolutely gorgeous :-D

Heidi Brawley said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!! love it all! cute kittie!
Hugs, Heidi

JaniceA said...

So sweet, love the choice of colors.
janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

moniqueB said...

oh! il est beau ce chat

InkyAnn said...

I love the kitties, and the name of your blog. I'm a bit kitty crazy. Just got a kitty tattoo on my neck.

Vicky said...

So adorable Amanda...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Nancy said...

This card is adorable, but I love the falling confetti hearts....too fun!

Shazza said...

great card, those papers are beautiful x

Anonymous said...

very pretty kitty card

Sheri said...

Lovely colouring! What a nice card.

Mary J said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Amanda! Beautifully coloured and put together - I MUST own this set!!!

Isapicasso said...

Onnn... j'adore le p'tit chat!!! Superbe carte... Bravo!

NanaConnie said...

What an adorable little feline, Amanda! I have to go get that whole set! Thanks for the inspiration. :-D

Ann said...

Oh, yes, beautiful papers, and he is so sweet, sleeping on the limb. The red dew drops are very pretty too.

Linda in Sweden said...

So adorable.
Just love it :)

Liz said...

Verry pretty card, I love your choice of papers! Bravo!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Leanne said...

Aw, very sweet!
;)

Julie Z said...

ADORABLE Amanda! This is so bright & pretty. Great card!!

Shari said...

love your colouring, love your papers, love your layout, LOVE YOUR CARD!

domdom said...

trop jolie carte ; ce p'tit chat est trop mignon

Lamanuelle said...

Je craque pour le chat!! Bises. Nadine

Eléna said...

Adorable! Trop mignon ce petit chat

Lisa T said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the papers and the flowers.

Patty Sue 2 said...

Awww....this is so darn cute! I love this little kitty and how the flowers make him look as if he is in a 'spring' tree.

Nathalie said...

Adorable card :)

Margaret said...

Your kitty is adorable and I love those papers.
maggiescathouse.blogspot.com

Anita said...

This is so cute Amanda. I love that kitty image and the flowers and papers are so pretty.

Plume said...

So cute this card....

Julie Pedneault said...

Très jolie ta carte et j'adore l'étampe du chat!

Anonymous said...

So lovely...You did something realy nice. Isabelle Dorais

Santa Clara Artesanato said...

Que fofura!
Estou com um espaço dedicado a divulgação de blogs, venha participar!
http://santaclaraartesanato.blogspot.com.br/