Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Eat Cake Graphics cutie!

Monday again, boy do these weekends fly! I have another card for Eat Cake Graphics today and this time it is all about the snow.


These images can be found here Snow kids. They are all listed on the same page, I have just linked you to that particular page. I have added some sparkly fluff on the bottom again and some silver diecut snowflakes for them to catch on their tongues. A sentiment, also from Eat Cake Graphics, is placed in the corner and a little plastic flake with a button on top to balance it in the opposite corner. Alright, I am off to face the snow and rain. Yep, couldn't have one or the other, had to get them both!

17 comments:

Highland Handmade said...

Love this card, and love that sentiment!! Glad there is no yellow snow!! and how cute are those falling hearts?? where did you get them from? Finally being allowed to comment on blogs again! Hope you are well xxx

Tina said...

such a sweet image..lovely coloring and papers to

Tina

Shona Erlenborn said...

Cute images and great coloring and I love your twinkly snow.

Brenda said...

It's adorable - love the soft clouds you did. I, too, love your falling hearts :)

Julie Z said...

So fun Amanda! What cute stamps and an adorable little scene you made.

NanaConnie said...

Too, too cute, Amanda!! Love the CAS design.

Karin said...

So sweet and charming...Almost makes me want to enjoy the snow too!

Mary J said...

What a fab scene Amanda - so much fun! The glitter and clouds make it pop!

Clare said...

Super card Amanda, it made me laugh with their tongues hanging out, especially the dog!!. Your colouring as usual is amazing. Big hugs to you, Sinbad and Lucy xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol... this is soooo cute .. i love their little tongues
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...and loving all your details too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Donna Ellis said...

LOL !! Their happy little faces and cute pink tongues look just like kids out having a great time. Cute card, Amanda!

Ann said...

They are having such fun. I like how you used the earth tones, it helps to ground the card, and all the sparkle is great. I like her little earmuffs.

Joey said...

Amanda this is a fantastic card, love those images! Joey x

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Adorable!!!!!!!

Anita said...

Aww, this is just too cute. Love their little tongues sticking out to catch the snowflakes. I can remember doing that as a child lol!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I remember running around with my tongue stuck out catching flakes...oh wait...that was a week ago! They just released me! Love the card you are hitting home runs with all these lovely cards!