Monday, January 2, 2012

What a way to start the New Year!

Ok everyone, I have some news to share and it is one of the most exciting posts I have ever written. I am officially a Kraftin Kimmie girl!  Kimmie picked me to be a guest designer this past spring and then again for December and then as if that wasn't enough, she asked several of the recent guests to stay on as permanent girls. Now, I'm not sure if it is my work or just plain darn luck that I was a guest at this time but I am not questioning it! I have even sent my hubby over to WalMart to get me a couple of new binders for the stamps I received, my last one is full to bursting, just like me! Don't forget the new sneak peeks will start next week and you are gonna love them, trust me, I have the new rubber on my desk as we speak!

15 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Yay - congratulations Amanda .. a well deserved DT place
Lisa x

Hopemore Studio said...

That is fantastic news...congrats! A most excellent way to start off 2012.

Pami said...

Fabulous news Amanda!! As Lisa said very well deserved!! Pami x

Faye said...

What fantastic and exciting news. I am sooo happy for you, I know how much you enjoyed your GDing for KK. Well deserved Hun, well deserved. Happy 2012. xxx

Fiona said...

well done Amanda...I did notice on the kraftin Kimmie blog!!

Your work is fab and they'll be honoured to have you ion their team.

Fi
x

Anita said...

Fabulous news Amanda and I'm so excited for you! You do such gorgeous work they'd be crazy not to keep you :) Umm, with all that yummy holiday food I think I'm about ready to burst too lol!

pinky said...

Oh its definitely your work Amanda, you are so talented!! Congratulations, enjoy it.

Mary J said...

Congrats honey! And you know it's your work cos you've received enough compliments from me to last a life time!!

I can't wait to see what you make for them!

Karin said...

Congrats, congrats on your fabulous news!

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amanda, I am so HAPPY for you! You always make the Kimmies look so adorable and I can see why she has asked you. You sure have come a long way my friend. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :O) Hope you had a wonderful Holiday. I had a great one, but there is that part of me that is always ready to move on and get back into that spring and summer time. lol.... Hugs, Lisa

Christine said...

Congrats, Amanda! That is fantastic news! Can't wait to see more of your Kimmie creations!

Sharon Caudle said...

WOOHOO!!!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!! I'm doing the happy dance right along with ya, girlfriend! A huge congrats to you, and OF COURSE it's your work, you silly girl!! So looking forward to working with you!! I know it's going to be a blast!
hugs, Sharon

Larissa said...

Congrats Amanda!! :)

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hey, girly! Congrats! Your work is fab, so of course Kimmie snapped you up! We're on two teams together now and I am thrilled beyond words! Doing the Happy Dance for us ;D. Hugz, Cheryl

Arabella said...

Huge congrats Amanda! You totally deserve it!

Hugs!

Arabella