Friday, January 13, 2012

It's all about the cats...

Hi everyone!  Today is day two of the January Kraftin Kimmie release and the featured artist today is Emilie Goulet and she has done some wonderful kittie images. Now, I love dogs although I don't have any but I do have two cats and they are spoiled rotten so I totally relate to these images!

I used the glitter on my background panel again and tried the technique of putting colorless blender on a paper towel and laying it on my image after I colored it to add a little texture. The name of this set is Kittie Kapers I and you get 3 images and 3 sentiments. Make sure check out all the girls to see the other kitties as we have two sets available and two lucky people will win a set of Kittie Kapers I and Kittie Kapers 2. Oh, and if you like the raining hearts on my blog, you will have to thank Cheryl for giving us the link to Blogmation to set this up. Thanks Cheryl!

27 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh Amanda this is adorable.. i just love it , and the sentiment is perfect .. although not sure my coco could be described as an angel when she is bringing in birdies!
Lisa x

Heidi Brawley said...

Kittens are sooo Adorable and so is your card!!!!!!

Unknown said...

What a cute saying! I just made a kitty card yesterday too:) Your coloring is great!

Cindi said...

This is a stamp I can definitely relate to :) I love your card and the fur is great.

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun little image - love the fur effect. Great card Amanda.

leahd said...

awwww super super cute and that saying is purrfect, cant wait to get my hands on this set.

Donna Ellis said...

awww, very cute! Love how you utilized the glitter. Kittens sure look as sweet as your saying, but sometimes they certainly get into mischief! LOL

Conni said...

Thanks for the technique tip with the colorless blender solution. I like the way it turned out on your card.

mackbrad said...

Awww this is so sweet!

Brandi said...

Oh what a darling card! :)

Patty Sue 2 said...

Oh, my! I have missed some great cards on your blog! Your kitty is so cute! Love the swirl and the sentiment. You are rocking on the DT!

Aaemie said...

Love the sentiment

Aaemie said...

Love the sentiment

Meaghan Murray said...

I love the flourish

Paper Crazy Lady said...

So cute - I must have him (or her). Nicely done with the paper towel trick.

Anita said...

Beautiful card Amanda and your coloring is perfection! Love the texture on the kitty's fur and that sentiment is too cute.

Jodi Miller said...

Very cute... Nice colors!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Very cute card, I really like the sentiment and the sparkle

Kathi said...

Great card. I love that sentiment! And look. You're raining hearts too!

Sheila said...

Oh man, what an expression on that kitty's face!! Way too adorable! :)

Sheila
http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

Trisha said...

Beautiful. What a precious card and sentiment. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

jkreucher said...

OH! this is pure sweetness! I love this darling little kitty! Awesome card!
Judy

stampinfun71 said...

awwww, love this adorable image!

Ann said...

Oh, my gosh, what a cute image, I can see why you would like it. Love the earth tones too. I'm lovin' the falling hearts on your blog. So fun!

Lee Davis said...

This card is too cute. I love the way you colored the kitten. The sentiment is perfect.

K Clark said...

i love the texture that you created!! wow... thanks for sharing

Heike's Creativeplace said...

ahhhhhhhhhh, so sweet...

Hugs
Heike