Friday, January 6, 2012

Some more great news for me!

Well guys, this month has certainly had its ups and downs and we are only into the first week still! Luckily, and thanks to everyone for their prayers and comments about my dad by the way, he is doing very well and is home pestering my mom. Now if my mom doesn't kill him we will all be good.

But the reason for my post this morning is that I was asked by Holly from Eat Cake Graphics to be on her design team and I am so happy to have been able to accept! I ADORE her stamps and if you like whimsical and just darn outright funny images then you need to hop over to the store and check them out. I hope to get a card up for you this weekend so you can see what I am talking about, ADORABLE! When my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas last year I just handed her a list from the store and told her to go crazy.

Alright, I need to head out the door to work but at least it is Friday. Time just flies doesn't it? Have a great weekend everyone!

15 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Glad your day is feeling better, Amanda. Congratulations on being accepted at "Eat Cake Graphics".

Vicky said...

That'a wonderful news Amanda..and so pleased about your Dad too :o)

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Congrats on being on the DT and glad your dad is feeling better. I had a good chuckle regarding the comment about your mom. LOL. Have a great weekend.

Mary J said...

So pleased to hear about your dad - now I'm feeling for your mum!!

Well done on your new role honey! I've never heard of this company before so I'll have to take a peak now!

Have a super weekend!

Lisa Jane said...

oh good news re your dad... and Fab news re the DT
A great start to the new year
Lisa x

Fiona said...

well done Amanda!!

Fi
x

Michelle VP said...

Congrats! I know that name sounds familiar, I'll have to go check out Eat Cake again. And I'm so happy to hear your father is doing better too. :)

Danni said...

Congrats!!!

April said...

Congrats! I am glad your dad is doing better. I love your flower card below this post!

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amanda, I am so happy to hear that you Dad is doing good. That is really scarry. I have to congratulate you again. You have become quite the busy lady. You might have to give up your day job. lol.... I hope you are having a great start to your weekend and I can wait to see what you make as part of your new DT. Hugs, Lisa

Linda said...

Congratulations Amanda! I have several Eat Cake Graphics stamps and they make me giggle everytime I use them.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Congrats on the new DT - a new one for me too, I'll have to go have a look there. Continued good wishes for you Dad!

Ann said...

Congrats Amanda, I can't wait to see what you create. Hugs

Sue U said...

So glad that your Dads is continuing to recover that is great news! Great news too on the dt post :-). Will have to check them out... You continue to be a bad influence on me!!

Sue xx

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Congrats to you!!!!! I have the honor of being on the DT too!!!
I look forward to seeing your creations :)

Maria