Monday, January 9, 2012

My first card for Eat Cake Graphics

Good morning everyone! I know it is Monday but still, the sun is shining, my cats are sleeping and there is no snow or ice on my car so I would say it is pretty good! I wanted to make a quick card this weekend to show you one of my Eat Cake Graphics stamps as several of you wrote me and said you weren't familiar with the store.


This is called Sarah pulls Nikki and Otto and I have used pastel colors and a smaller card, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I think it is called and A5 or A7, can't remember which. I have used Twinkling Clouds from Sparkle N Sprinkle for the snow, my favorite stuff for snow as it is so soft with just a little bit of glimmer in it and some chipboard snowflakes. Alright, off to work so I can pay my bills! See you later!

18 comments:

Pami said...

This is adorable Amanda! Love the little dog on the sleigh looking up! Love the background paper as well, I have it stored away somewhere but not used it yet! P x

Karalee said...

This is too cute Amanda. Love your colors!

Anita said...

Adorable card Amanda. Love the colors you used.

Ann said...

Adorable, I love the Sparkle and Sprinkle you used. I just made a card using the same Basic Grey DP. It is so cute. Haven't posted it yet though. Hugs

Diane's Card Designs said...

Awww this is gorgeous. I love the backing papers and layout.
Diane xx

April said...

What a fun card and so sweet! You did a great job!

Leanne said...

Amanda, this is adorable! Love how the snow sparkles and the image is sooo cute! TFS!
;)

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is pretty . LOve the sparkle and the papers
Lisa x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Amanda...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Donna Ellis said...

Cute as can be, Amanda! They're having fun, aren't they? Your coloring makes them look so sweet, and the layers are so pretty on your card.

Janie Printz said...

You know you not only make adorable cards you're ALSO getting to be a great little enabler !!! I've never heard of these stamps or that amazing snow !!! I'll check out the stamps but need to know where to buy some of that "snow" cuz it looks amazing on your creation ...
Hugs, Janie

Danni said...

Super duper cute!! love those snowflakes!

Brenda said...

What a fun little image!

Faye said...

Will you stop it?! I can't find the Cheery Lyn die anywhere and now I want these images too. Pah. Fabby card Hun. xxx

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

This is fabulous!! Love this image! Terrific coloring. Love the puppy! Can't wait to get my stamps!

Karin said...

Such a charming card and the sparkle adds just the right touch!

Whimsey said...

What a cute little image - love it! Great card!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love the pastels for winter and I love this image! Your first card is a knock out....Bev Rochester better pull up her knickers....there's a new gun in town!