Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Flowers feed the soul

Good morning everyone! Today starts the new Kraftin Kimmie release and we are starting off with something a little different, there are two new sets being released today and I have used the floral set called "Flowers Feed the Soul".

Along with a different style of image from Kimmie I have also tried something out of my comfort zone, my friend Maria "made" me buy some inktense pencils cause I love her work so I gave them a shot on my image today. Not great but definitely something fun to play with!

I stamped the image with Versamark then embossed with white embossing powder then colored in with my pencils on some kraft cardstock. I do love the bold colors, bet it will be even better on white paper!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the white outline, and the pencils look fab on Kraft!

Ericraft said...

looks fantastic, love how you outlined the flowers in white :)

Shona Erlenborn said...

Those new markers really pop - even on the Kraft - a look I love!

Nathalie said...

Beautiful tag. Just love it!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh wow! This is amazing! Love that you stamped and coloured on kraft! Looks beautiful!

Nat said...

these flowers pop against the kraft paper such a beautiful tag!! :)

Hanneke said...

Wow, stunning! I love how you used the stamps and your coloring is gorgeous! Hugs, Hanneke

LauraEva said...

wow---really great! You will love the inktense pencils--they are such fun!

Gail said...

Pretty tag, and the colors are wonderful!

Guild Master Crystal said...

Fabulous tag! Love the look of this.

Anonymous said...

Lady, this doesn't look OK!!! It's super fab gorgeous!! the colors are so rich!! I can see how they get their name!! Feel free to make another one of these for my book worm who can never find a book mark even tho she has probably 12 of them!!! :) :) :)
I absolutely LOVE IT!

Heather said...

Great tag. I like seeing a new technique and this is new to me. What bold colours with the inktense pencils.

Kathi said...

Wow. This is gorgeous. I really like the look of the inktense watercolors, white ep, and kraft.

I also really like the flower bouquet.

You should break out of your comfort zone more frequently.

Linda S. said...

I love your technique..I am going to try it! This is adorable!

Michele I said...

very cute love the white embossing it really stands out and the colors are amazing

Sabrina said...

What a gorgeous tag!!

Di said...

I love embossing flowers in white and then filling them with color! Your flowers are so nice and bright on Kraft. This tag would make a great bookmark!