Friday, July 19, 2013

Embossing inspiration

Good morning everyone! Today I am showcasing a card I have to say I am pretty much tickled pink with! Well, at least her hair anyways! This week the inspiration at La-la Land Crafts is to use some type of embossing on your card so this is what I came up with.

Do you love that teal and black hair combo or what? I am definitely going to do this more often, I LOVE it! My embossing is wet embossing for the sentiment and the stitching on the dp is also embossed, it is a stamp from Kraftin Kimmies. I will also give you a tip that was passed onto me, when I emboss most things I stamp in the color of ink I want it to be and emboss with clear, that avoids all those little strays dots we (as in me) tend to get on our image. Enjoy your weekend!


Copics
Skin E000-00-11-13  BV01
Hair  BG45-49  C7-10
Dress  R30-32-35-37-39
Shoes/phone  N1-3-5-7

Glasses  Y13-15-17

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I'm all about the teal & cute things that are retro!!! I LOVE this girl!!! :)) :))
She can come over to hang @ my house any day!! :)) :))
Such a fun card!! Great job!!

Janie Printz said...

Of COURSE I love her hair !!!
I think my hair was THAT same color once when I was young. It was blond once too ...lol It's a GREAT look & I so love your coloring & wonderful shading... Amanda your creations really do light up my life ...
Have a great day.
Hugs, Janie

NanaConnie said...

Spectacular, Amanda! Gorgeous blue in the hair. Loving the sparkle around the sentiment.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Love the hair!! You rock it every time!