Wednesday, July 24, 2013

La-la land Crafts release!

Good morning everyone! I am excited to show off the cards I have today for the latest La-La Land Crafts release, these images and dies are wonderful! I will admit it was a little difficult thinking "winter" at this time of year but always good to plan ahead! Here is a look at all of the new products now available at the shop.



My first image uses Hot Cocoa Marci along with the new Heart doily border die, the new Open Leaf Flourish Die and the new Pretty Poinsettia die. I used some vellum to make the poinsettia and really like the look of it.

My next card features another cutie pie called Snowflake Garland Marci and I have used the Heart snowflake dies with a little glitter on them to jazz them up a bit.

Alright, we will have more previews over the next two days so make sure you come by to see what we have come up with. You can find all of the projects here.

Hot Cocoa Marci
Copics
Hair  E51-53-55-57-59=49
Dress  E42-43-44-47 and B91=93=95-97-99

Skin  E000-00-11-13, BV01 and R20-21

Copics
Hair  E50, Y21-15-26, YR24
Dress  R81-83-85=89 and B000-000-01-02
Boots   E41-42-43-44-47-49
Skin  E000-00-11-13, BV01 and R20-21

7 comments:

Jenny said...

I love that vellum poinsettia too - it looks fabulous. Your colouring is amazing as always and your images just pop right out at me. Great cards. xoxoox

Loopylou. said...

ooooh they are both stunning hunny!I love them both
huge hugs Lou xx

Anonymous said...

Your 1st card is my fave of the 2 -- but that might be because of her amazing hair color & all of the blue!!! You know I just love blue. The vellum poinsettia is amazeballs & I'm sure many of us will be duplicating that look!
2nd one cute, too -- I like the way you matched the dies with the image! :)) :))

Patty Sue 2 said...

I am still gaping with my mouth wide open (not a pretty sight) at the curly hair...it is a stunning card and your coloring is amazing! Love this image and the dies you used. I also love the pretty colors and snowflakes you used in the second cute image....Beautiful job!

Anita said...

Beautiful! You rock these Marci girls :)

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

I agree - that no one wants to think about winter right now - but if we're gonna talk brrrrrrr, then your cards are perfect!

The outline of pearls on the first card is outstanding! And that heart doily die too! WOW!

I love how you repeated the snowflakes on the second card too!

Great job!

Elaine said...

Two gorgeous cards.
I love the vellum poinsettia, it looks so fragile..cool!
But the second card is my favourite and had darn well better got my name in it ready for the season to arrive!

Big hugs
Me
xxx