Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spring color challenge

If you are here for the Sugar Nellie blog hop it is just a little further down, thanks!

Woohoo it is Saturday! And today our challenge at Kraftin Kimmie's is to use Spring colors in your card and our hostess is the awesome Pam. She always uses bright colors and I love it! My card uses the latest release by Cherly Alger and I have used Lexi with her bunny. This was a request from a friend for a Valentine for her granddaughter.

I have added a butterfly border by MS that I clipped to make it bend and some liquid pearls to the bodies of them. She is colored with copics with prisma pencils for the blue shading around the image and some stickles to the edge of the image. Gotta make sure the little girl loves bling even at an early age! Ok, make sure you play along and use a Kraftin Kimmie image to qualify to win!

10 comments:

Mary said...

Lovely spring card! Love the bright colours.
Have a nice day, greetings Mary

Mary J said...

Oh I LOVE this sweet make, Amanda! That butterfly border is pure genius too!

Shona Erlenborn said...

ADORABLE! That butterfly border - where do you come up with these ideas? Great coloring on bunny too!

Patty Sue 2 said...

How cute is this? Love the butterfly boarder...I will steal this idea from you. Love the spring colors.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

awwww too cute!!! what a pretty design.... i love the circle in the corner and the butterflies around the edge. oooh it is all so pretty! :D

Vicky said...

It's gorgeous hun...and I love the colours too....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Shanna Shands said...

This image is so adorable and the butterfly border is perfect.

Kathi said...

She's just way too cute. I love the coloring, especially the textured dotty bunny thing.

Gorgeous spring colors that make me yearn even more for warmer temperatures of more greenery.

I also love, Love, LOVE that butterfly border and your flower swags.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow - look at that butterfly border!!!!!!! Way to go girl!!!!!

What an adorable image! You can see the bunny smiling too!!!

Faye said...

Too flamin' cute. Pretty paper choices. X