Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A simple thank you

Good evening everyone! I have had this card ready for a few days but not the time to post it. I am really pleased with it though so hope you enjoy it. I have used Big Shoes by Mo Manning for Stamping Bella and made it into a thank you card for my inlaws. They have always treated us really well and I just wanted to let them know I appreciate it.

The sentiment is from lotv and the flowers are WOC. I added some stickles to the center of the daisy cause you know me, gotta have some sparkle somewhere! Don't forget about our inspiration challenge this week, you still have time to enter. Just email your project to Emily by Thursday evening.

9 comments:

Deborah said...

Beautiful! Love all the flowers and the bright colours! And the image is really cute!!! :-)

Jenny said...

What fabulous colours and your colouring and shadows and ... everything are sooooooo life like. Gorgeous Amanda! and your card is beautiful too :)

Patty Sue 2 said...

Spring with touches of summer....a beautiful thank you card!

NanaConnie said...

Oh, this is just too precious for words, Amanda! Fantastic papers and your cluster of flowers are gorgeous. What incredible coloring.

Anita said...

Beautiful card. I love Mo's images and you've colored this one beautifully!

Elaine said...

Amazing bright and zingy colours, sure to make anyone feel cheerful!
Love the image too and your fabulous colouring.

Big hugs
Me xxx

Julie Z said...

The coloring is superb and the choice of colors fantastic! And I love that you added the little black floral accent in the middle - who would have thought to make a floral strip in BLACK?....and it works perfect there! Love that big group of flowers in the corner too - so pretty! You are such a flower child lol!! But then again, I already knew that!
Really great card Amanda.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card. Love that image and the daisy is fabulous! Hugs, Wends x

Faye said...

And this is another example of colour. LOVE the yellow x