Friday, March 8, 2013

Sketch time at Stamping Bellas!

TGIF! This has been an extremely busy week for me at work and I am very thankful it is almost the weekend. At least the week goes by quickly when you are busy right? This week at Stamping Bella's our challenge was my fav, a sketch. And I have used two little cuties, this is Millie and Milo, are they not cute or what?

Again, papers from that never ending stack and my border is black cardstock and my new fiskars punch. I have a feeling you will be seeing a lot of it! I have colored them with copics and a little chalk ink for some depth. Glossy accents on the balloon of course and some pearl hearts. Okay, are you sitting down? Next weeks challenge is....."Its a boy"  Aaaack! I don't DO boy cards, like evah! But if I can do it, you can do it, I have faith in both of us. Enjoy your weekend!

14 comments:

Hanneke said...

What a cutie Amanda! I love your new punch! Those hearts are such a sweet detail. Hugs, Hanneke

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

cute!! they are adorable and that square border... oooh love it!! the black looks lovely with all of the greens too...fab work :D

Shona Erlenborn said...

That punch is awesome! Although I really like the die cut too!! Those two cuties are so cute - as always - colored to perfection!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

OK - starting to catch up on what I've missed!!!

This is gorgeous!!!!!! Love that black border punch!! And the square die cut two behind the main image!

You can definitely do a boy card! Just stamp this same boy and you're 1/2 way there :)

Mary J said...

I've already told you on FB how much I love this card but had to pop by again and make sure you knew! Love it!

Janie Printz said...

ADORABLE !!! So tickled for you in everything you do ... This little image is just the sweetest & LOVE your coloring & that amazing border punch.
Hugs, Janie

Anita said...

Oh this is so completely adorable Amanda! That image is so cute and of course your coloring is amazing. Love the new border punch too - don't think I've seen that one anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Such cute images...I don't do boy cards well either...and I have two grandsons. When they were younger it wasn't so difficult, but now as teenagers, I break into a sweat when I need to make them cards. Same problem for my son in law and dear sweet hubby. LOL Love making cards for my daughter since she's such a girly girl. Anyway, love your card and the colors. Jan Douglas, Florida

Anonymous said...

P.S. I've been meaning to tell you that your blog name drew me in when I found your blog a couple of months ago. I love making cards, I take in every stray cat that comes around and my coloring tools of choice are definitely Copics. To top it all off, I love your artwork. Perfect. Jan Douglas, Florida

NanaConnie said...

I'm so far behind on visiting my fav blogs! This is adorable, Amanda, and I love your paper choices. What a cute border strip. Love those hearts in the corner. :-D

Vicky said...

Adorable and gorgeous as always hun...:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

Sorry you have been so busy. Love this cute card...get some rest this week-end?!

Faye said...

Love, love, love! X

Julie Z said...

Great border! Love the die cut behind them! And your coloring perfectly complements the "sketchiness" (love that word don't you) of the the image! Very cute card!