Sunday, March 10, 2013

Blog candy winners!

Hey everyone! I had my husband draw winning numbers this morning for my blog candy and he picked the numbers "8" and "19" so the two lucky winners are

                                                Shone Erlenborn
                                                           and
                                                 NanaConnie

Congrats guys! If you email me with your addresses I will mail out your candy this week! And thanks to everyone who commented, you guys really do make the time and effort worthwhile and I appreciate and read every comment I get. Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Big congrats to the winners. :-)

Mary J said...

Congrats both!! Lucky things! ;)

NanaConnie said...

Oh, how totally exciting! Will e-mail my address right away. :-D Hugs.

Karin said...

Woo-Hoo! Congrats to the winners :)