Friday, March 22, 2013

Sketch challenge

Well, today is Friday and I am very thankful for it! I have had a heck of a week and glad to be moving forward. Todays card is for the sketch challenge at Stamping Bella and here is my take on it.

I have used Lulu with cupcakes and have made an A2 card which I rarely do but since this is a smaller image it worked well. Papers are MME "In Bloom" which I hadn't seen before but found them at my local Michaels. I always color in Lulu's black hair with a black copic to make it rich and did the same with her dress. Ok, next week we have an inspiration photo which you can see below.


10 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Like the black around Lulu, it brings everything together. Lovely cupcakes with sprinkles too!

Mary J said...

So beautifully coloured, Amanda - I love your take on the sketch! Oh no, now I gotta buy her too!!

Time For Tea Designs said...

This is absolutely lovely! Great card & colouring! :) x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

cute!! i love the image and those papers are just stunning!! ohh i might need to find that paper pad ;)

Patty Sue 2 said...

Great take on the sketch. Your coloring is fabulous as always.

NanaConnie said...

This is perfectly precious, Amanda! Love the lace trim and your paper choices are marvelous. Great interpretation of the sketch. I hope to get something done for it but I'm a bit buried at the moment, playing catch up from the time with no camera. I get it back tomorrow. :-D Woohoo!

~ Jo ~ said...

I LOVE how you colored this image, just beautiful!Love your take on the sketch! Great job!

Hugs,
Jo
xox

Julie Z said...

Yumm - can I have one of those cupcakes?!
Love those new background papers you chose Amanda! Very nice card!

Elaine said...

Sweet! Very, very sweet! I adore these stamps and the papers are perfect.

Big hugs
Me xxx

Faye said...

What I wouldn't give to get my mitts on your stash. Fab-u-lous. X