Thursday, March 21, 2013

An Uptown Girl

Hello everyone! How is your week so far? Still no warm weather here in my area but it has to come at some point right? I wanted to point out that am switching over from Google Reader to bloglovin due to the upcoming closure of Google Reader. It was pretty simple and my "follow" button is in mysidebar if you would like to continue to follow me.

Anyways, I have a Stamping Bella card to show you today using one of the Uptown Girls, this is Audrey loves makeup. Emily seems to be having a slight problem with the website as I can't get it to open on my computer so sorry I can't share the link but the Uptown girls all have their own little stamp section so she should be easy to find.

I have kept the card simple and went with some pastel colors for spring. She is colored with copics this time and just a touch of pencil on her dress which I paper pieced. Okay, make sure to come back tomorrow for the sketch challenge at Stamping Bellas. You still have time to email your card to Emily to play along!

8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

I love this Amanda. What a great image and that saying goes perfectly! Love the pieced dress in the same "fabric" as the background. Awesome!

Anita said...

This is gorgeous Amanda! Love the pretty dp and her paper pieced dress is perfect.

Hanneke said...

What a wonderful card Amanda! The image and colors are great. Hugs, Hanneke

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love this card....fantastic image. Your are knocking out the beautiful cards!

~ Jo ~ said...

This card is beautiful and I love the paper pieced dress and your coloring! I am following you through bloglovin and would really appreciate it if you would stop by my blog and follow me through bloglovin as well. Thanks!

Jo
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love your card and the sentiment...so true. TFS. Jan D., Florida

Julie Z said...

Great image / saying combo for sure! And I really like the touch of brown you added to your pastels colors too! Really sweet Amanda!

And thanks stopping by my blog & wishing me well...I'm still fighting this nasty cold (I think my whole family is). Maybe it would all go away if this freezing weather would ever stop?!

But I knew just the thing to make me feel better - a healthy dose of your pretty cards!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning card! Love that stamp so much!! Must get it one of these days. Beautiful papers and layout. Hugs, Wends x