Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sugar Nellie guest designer!

Hey everyone, I have a new little badge in my sidebar cause I am, wait for it....one of the new Sugar Nellie guest designers! Woot woot! I have to say, this past year has been a roller coaster for me but a tremendous one when it comes to my little cardmaking hobby. In return for all the happiness I have gotten from my blogging friends I have been putting together a little candy so make sure you watch for it. I am not asking for new followers unless you follow cause you like my blog so no need to advertise it. This is a thank you to all of my friends that have been with me for awhile now. Stay tuned, it won't be long!

7 comments:

Mary J said...

Congrats on the SN GD role, Amanda! I know you will make their images look favulours!

Thank you for being a fab blog friend too!

Pami said...

congratulations Amanda. fully deserved! p x

Julie Z said...

Woo Hoo!! That is Awesome!!

And yes, you sure have been busy this year! I'm sure it's all really hectic, but glad you're having fun with all this! You are such a fabulous artist and I'm so happy for you!

Can't wait to see what you bring to their team (it will be awesome) and look forward to going "along for the ride" with you! A great Big Congrats to you Amanda!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

woot woot so amazing!! you totally deserve it ^_^

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Congrats!!!!! Another well deserved appointment!!!!!!

Kathi said...

Congrats! They're lucky to have you!

Faye said...

Whoot, so pleased for you. X