Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Almost Valentines Day!

Good morning guys! Today I wanted to show you the other card I made for my friends daughters for Valentines Day. One daughter likes flowers and bling so that was the card I showed last week, her other daughter prefers things a little simpler so this is her card.

This is Catherine nibbling chocolate, one of the fabulous Uptown girls of coures. After I made it I wish I had done more of a black and pink scheme but I stuck that baby down with extra strong adhesive so it wasn't budging! I did add some pink cardstock to the back of my doily to make it pop a bit more. Ok, time to get back to work and have you played along with our challenge yet this week? It is an easy one, "Anything Goes" and Emily just had a new release to spend those bella bucks on if you win!

12 comments:

Hanneke said...

What a great card for a girl! I love the fab image and the green DP is really nice combined with the pink! Hugs, Hanneke

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

she looks fantastic! i love the colours of her dress and the pink behind the heart doily looks so pretty. Beautiful work :D

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very striking. The coloring on her dress is amazing!

Crafty Cath said...

It's my namesake Uptiwn Girl and I LOVE how you colored her! The swirls of her dress are stunning!

Patty Sue 2 said...

It is wonderful! I love the colors and think the green works great. I love these images.

Shanna Shands said...

Really Cute!

Danni said...

Wonderful card!

Elaine said...

Another stunner :)
I do have a soft spot for these images...I guess I need to go and buy some now...thanks for that!

Fabulous colouring...I love her dress!

Big hugs
Me xxx

Anita said...

Oh so pretty and I wish I had received a BIG box of chocolates like that (not that I need it but that's beside the point lol).

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

She's a beauty!!!!!! The doily heart is wonderful too!!! Oh, and those pearl hearts too!!

Yummm, chocolate! :)

Kathi said...

So fabulous. Great coloring of the wonderful image. The dotty background is wonderful. I also love that tiny heart near her foot.

Gorgeous die cuts and that sentiment is beautiful too. I love that font!

It almost goes without saying, but your design and paper layering are fantastic... I especially love that doily.

Faye said...

Give it. X