Friday, February 15, 2013

Bellarific Friday is here!

Good morning everyone! If you are looking for my Kraftin Kimmie post it is below this one.

This week the challenge at Stamping Bellas was as easy as they get, "Anything Goes" and I have used one of my favorite characters, Ramona. She is so easy and quick to color and just so darn cute!

This is Ramona Fishing with MME papers, the heart diecuts are Memory Box and I added a small bit of glamour dust around the image for a little glimmer. I also attempted to add some real string to her fishing line, not the best idea I ever had but too late to change it! And make sure you check out SCS for our biweekly challenges and "maybe" a little something special comin up. You gotta check it out to see! Next week our challenge is another sketch and we hope to see you playing along with all the bella babes!


6 comments:

Jenny said...

Amanda! You just choose THE best papers and have THE best designs and co-ordinate THE best images and end up making THE best cards. Love it! hugs x

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

The fishing line looks great!!!! I love how you have repeated the hearts with those awesome diecuts!!

I have this stamp too! Needs to be colored!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

I think the fishing line turned out awesome, as did the rest of the card, the colors, and those coordinating heart dies!! You rock!

Leslie said...

Gorgeous! I adore Ramona, she's one of my fav from Emily and I love your colours and the die cut hearts...just lovely!!

Kathi said...

Oh my heck. This is just way too cute Ramona is adorable and beautifully colored. I love her fishing with the heart. Too sweet.

Faye said...

Give. X