Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fussy cut your image!

Woot woot it is Saturday! Well, I am working but still excited! This week at Kraftin Kimmie's we have the most AMAZING hostess, yep, that would be me!  Hahahaha! Anyways, I love seeing all the fussy cutting going nowadays and chose this as my challenge so get those scissors out! 

I have used Priya for my image, when I fussy cut I tend to stay away from images with little tiny pieces to cut around so she seemed perfect. I seem to have messed up her hair though, the more I fussed with that little bit the worse it looked, so don't look there! And yes, I am aware that is where every single one of you is looking now! Hey, if I can't share my mistakes with you guys, who can I share them with?

Papers are some older Basic Grey, my flourish is Cheery Lynn and the background die was a gift from my friend Elaine. I have applied some Elderberry Memento ink to the center of the die for a little pop of color. Ok, make sure you check out the Frugal Friday specials for this week too!

10 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Amanda!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I could find a mistake! Looks lovely to me. the folds in her dress and head scarf are amazing...do you think we can color on the plane to Elaine s?

Janie Printz said...

I looked AND looked & I couldn't find your mistake !!! Amanda your card is so cute & those flowers, are they boughten or did you make them? They are just beautiful & go perfect with the papers. Love the die also with the color in the middle.

Mary J said...

OH wow, so stunning, Amanda! The papers and flowers perfect with this lady!

Elaine said...

Beautiful Amanda.
I love these colours, and your colouring is always fabulous...ok, yep I looked at her hair..sorry but you know I had to look once you'd mentioned it! And I can report it looks pretty fine to me so stop stressing over it.

Big hugs
Me xxx

Laura Love said...

This is so pretty! I love the rich purples and pinks. I also love how you added the ink to the die cut center for the background. Cute idea! And... Mistake? What Mistake? There are no mistakes just little creative accidents - LOL!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

This is so beautiful. The dies are awesome and of course I LOVE the flowers.

NanaConnie said...

Oooo, loving this one, Amanda! Great color combo and papers. Your own fussy cutting is wonderfully done. :-D

Faye said...

And talk about the rich colours and lush papers. X

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

What a seductive gal, huh? Those flowers on the vine are really exceptional!

I can't find the 'mistake' - looks good to me!!!!!