Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Another Stamping Bella peak!

Hi everyone! How is your week going so far? I am hoping for perhaps a little warmer weather and we are going to the Pittsburgh Home and Garden show this weekend so that is always fun. Today I am showing you another new release for Stamping Bella and this is also by Diane Duda.

As soon as I saw this cute smiling face and the sentiment I knew I HAD to have this image. I have paper pieced her dress but was a little heavy handed with the distress ink on her pockets, you can't really see the floral design very well anymore but I still like it, sorta vintage looking. Okay, make sure you check out the other bella babes to get a look at some other new images and come back friday for our banners challenge, I have one more sneak peak for you!

14 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

She is adorable Amanda! Life certainly looks good! I love the little dress and her hair is amazing!

Hanneke said...

What a fun card Amanda! I love the cheerfulness of the image and the paperpieced dress is great. Hugs, Hanneke

Mary J said...

Oh you've made me fall in love with this newbie, Amanda!! Your paper piecing is so fab too!

Vicky said...

Another beautiful creation hun...and loving the colours too..:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Elaine said...

Very Sweet!!!
I thought I recognised the images...Diane Duda designed some images for Sugar Nellie too!
Love the paper piecing.

Big hugs
Me xxx

Elaine said...

Very Sweet!!!
I thought I recognised the images...Diane Duda designed some images for Sugar Nellie too!
Love the paper piecing.

Big hugs
Me xxx

Elaine said...

Very Sweet!!!
I thought I recognised the images...Diane Duda designed some images for Sugar Nellie too!
Love the paper piecing.

Big hugs
Me xxx

Elaine said...

OMG...I see three!!
I must have a typing stammer!
Sorry :)
xxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

You have made the most of this image. I love the paper piecing, it fits the image. Beautiful job!

Dotty Jo said...

She's adorable! Jo x

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

She is what we call a 'cutie patootie' for sure!!!!!!

Love the three pearls on the side!!!

Hopefully I'll get to bloggin this weekend sometime!!!

:)

Julie Z said...

Very cute! And her paper pieced dress is perfect!

Kathi said...

Awww. Fabulous. And such a great job coloring and paper piecing!

Unknown said...

*LOVE* this card! Well, love all your cards, but this one really speaks to me! SO, do you SELL your cards??!!! =)