Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New cheap find...

Four posts in one day! Don't expect this very often, not sure why I am getting so much accomplished but I ain't complaining! Anyways, this is my card for Sassy Studio designs challenge which is to use pink. It doesn't look overly pink but there is pink paper matting her and pink in the background paper. I put two new items on her today, one is the snowflake button in the corner ($5.99 for a large bag at Michaels thank you very much) and I used tinsel glitter on the ball and brim of her hat. Of course being glittery it doesn't show but this stuff is really pretty in real life. I have put off buying it for awhile but today it was on sale and I thought for about $3 I can try it. I think it will be really pretty as snow on some xmas cards. Well, this might be it for today as I have to start getting stuff ready for work soon and finish up supper for the hubby.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Elaine said...

WoW Amanda, how busy have you been??
4 beautiful cards.
The fairy image is gorgeous, so adorable.
I love Kenny K but I wish they came in rubbery loveliness as well as digi images.
TGF always such fab stamps.
And last but not least is this stunning Sassy Studio. Your colouring is amazing! I know I always say that but it's so true.


Take care
Love Elaine xx

Sara said...

Oh Goodnes, you have been busy!! They are all amazing. Of course my fave is the SSD image. Thanks for playing along with us at SSD! Oh by the way I think the fairy is TiddlyInks image.

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amanda, She is so cute! I love how you colored her and I bet the glitter on her hat is awesome in person. You have been a busy girl. Wow, I wish I could say that. heehee Have a great day. Hugs, Lisa

Glenda said...

Just gorgeous! Love your copic coloring!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Hey GF you have been a busy little bee haven't you? This is so cute....love what you did with it. I am on your Christmas card list this year aren't I? LOL!