Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Have a drink on me!

Evening everyone! This is a bugaboo image I used for a birthday card for my friend Amy. We have a running joke about her drinking so I thought this would be appropriate, of course we all have warped senses of humor too! That is all I have gotten accomplished lately as I managed to develop a whopper of a headcold today. Was fine this morning, by lunch I can barely breath, sore throat and all that fun stuff so I guess it will be an early evening for me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

I just cracked up when I saw this...now I know why you want all your images to have mouths...so they can drink! HA!

Elaine said...

Great card Amanda, exactly my warped sense of humour too.
Sorry to hear you're not very well, there's a lot of it about in the UK at the moment, everyone I talk to is full of a stinking cold!
Hope you start to feel better really soon.

Take care
Love Elaine xx