Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hunters birthday

This is the only card I actually finished for WCMD. It is for my nephews 15th birthday in a little over a week. Surprisingly I have it done early, I think it is only because I wanted to color up this image. This is from Kenny K's line of stamps. They are a little wild but I love them, just hard to find people to give them too that appreciate those type of images. Gonna try and do one of the women later and enter his challenge for the first time this week. You can't tell in the photo but I used glossy accents on his glasses and in the eyes of the skull. The skull is a Tim Holtz thing, kind of odd looking really but the only accent piece I had to match this image and I am trying to use what I have instead of buying more. Oh, and Patty, the 15 in the bottom corner is made with my epiphany crafts epoxy making punch so you know what we have been chatting about. I keep saying I am gonna do some xmas cards but I tell you the truth, I just can't get into xmas yet. If I do then by the time it gets here I am ready to be done so I think I will wait until next month to start on xmas cards. That sounds better then I putzed around all week and didn't make any don't ya think?! But it is the truth too.

Later everyone
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jen aka Mommie said...

very nice snerd...... kinda resembles him a bit lol

gobeagirl said...

This is super cute! Just happen to be making my soon to be (Oct. 4th) 16 years old Nephew a Birthday card. I just now finished as I wanted it to be cool. heehee...Anyway I love your card! Great coloring. I am sure that your Nephew will love it. Hugs, Lisa G

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is a great "Wild" card. I love all the colors you used in the layout and girlfriend your coloring rocks! WOW! I am really impressed with the epoxy...dohicky thing....is it hard to use? I will look at my stamps tomorrow and see what might work for you. Great birthday card....your nephew will loe it! Can't wait to see your girl!

Elaine said...

Fab card Amanda! Perfect for a 15 year old Nephew, he'll love it.
Looks like you're having fun with the epoxy maker.
Sorry I've been absent again Amanda, I seem to have completely lost a week somehow!
I need to email you with some news, promise to make it a priority for tomorrow, as it's now past midnight and I need my bed.
Take care
Love Elaine xx