So this is the first card I finished today. It is a Kenny K image and I used glossy accents on her boots and some new inkessentials white glossy enamel for the highlights. This care looked better before I adhered the dp upside down! It is really dark in the bottom rt hand corner and I meant to put that under the bauble in the top to keep more red in the card but nope! had to put it on upside down and when you use an ATG gun to adhere stuff it ain't movin babe! So now my pretty swirl with the bling on it just sort of fades into the background. I gues I could have changed the color of the swirls but red is so darn hard to match. The orange/red around the edges of the image started out dark red as I used fired brick distress ink but for some reason it faded out to orange/red. I added a couple of more layers which deepened it up a bit but now I don't care for the contrast or something just looks wonky. And no Patty, I don't need to replace her with a maggie! Well, still gonna enter the challenge which is to bling it up and see if I can get something else accomplished on this rainy dreary day.