Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Alright, I caved...

Evening everyone, I finally gave in and made a xmas card. Once I got to writing out my list of whom I want to send cards to I figured I better get busy! This is a mo manning image I believe it is called toboggan and I am entering it into her challenge this week. Her images are just about the best, definately one of my favorite sites. The card is very glittery but not sure if you can tell in the picture. The red stripes on the paper are glitter (and no I didn't do it by hand, it came that way) and the wooden snowflake in the corner I applied icicle stickles too. Just recieved a snowflake die set from my friend Elaine (hey!) so will try them out the next time. Not sure I care for both the dog and the sled both being brown so will also probably change the dog to gray. Ok, enough critique, enjoy the card.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

Oh, 'manda this is just tooo cute! I love this card! Your coloring is fantastic and love the color layout...also love that ticket! You go girl!

The Wired Angel said...

Great card, Amanda. Perfect for the challenge this week. Don't you feel good starting your Christmas cards? Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's challenge this week! Peggy x

Elaine L. said...

This is a great card! I love the BG paper and the lace across the bottom. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

Tammy said...

First time to visit, you create wonderful cards! I loved each of them.

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet.I am ready for Christmas.. I have alot to do before then.. You did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

paola said...

Good on you for finally starting your Christmas cards, fabulous coloring, thanks for playing at Mo's
smiles
Paola