Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Card number 3!

Ok everyone, this is the third card I made and I am honestly not sure which order it will show up in my blog cause I haven't read yet how to post all 3 images in one post. We shall see. Anywho, this is a fairy digi I bought that I did for the flutterby challenge (anything with wings) but pretty sure I am too late to post. Seems to be the story of my life lately but at least she is done. I believe her name is fairy fae but if you want to know where I got her let me know cause I will have to go back to my folder and check. Have bought a lot of digis lately and can't remember which one is from where! DP is prima, butterfly is maya road all glittered up and some wild orchid craft flowers. The leaves are some I got last year at Michaels and cut off of the stem. Ok, 2nd post either coming up or you already saw it (for heavens sake I really need to read my "blogging for Dummies" book).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

Oh, this is so pretty, I love the 'vintage' butterfly in the corner. Your colors are fantastic! Have you ever gone to the "Daily Dare" it is a big help! Check it out!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous image and creation!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!!