Friday, October 4, 2013

Winter inspiration

Hello, everyone! Today is my last post as a guest designer for La-la Land Crafts and I want to thank Irina for her generosity and all of the girls for being so nice. Today we are being inspired by the theme "Winter" and I have used one of the older images but she is so pretty I had just had to pick her.

This is Christmas Lantern Marci and I have gone for a vintage feel to her. She does have a little sparkle on the edges of her collar and pockets but I don't think it shows well in the photo. I have frantaged the poinsettia with rose frantage and have used some silver glass glitter in the center.  My list of supplies and copics are below.

Pretty Poinsettia die
Filigree corner die

Copics
Skin E000-00-11-13  BV00  R11-12
Coat  E43-44-47-49
Hat  R81-83-85-89
Hair  E35-39-29
Lantern  Y13-17-38  T2-4-6-8

Dress YG61-63-67

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Yes she is pretty but you have made her prettier! hugs x

Shona Erlenborn said...

She is so cute, pretty frantage, lace and flower too. Another gorgeous creation Amanda!

Miss NiceRoad said...

such a beauty!

Anonymous said...

Amanda --- this is one of my favorite Lala cards from you !!
It's perfection!!
I adore that image -- the colors --- & embellies!!!
Your fab coloring shines, my friend!!
Xo

Tracy said...

Look at all that amazing shading. You are awesome woman. Hugs!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

The Frantage is a lovely touch on this gorgeous card x

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amanda, I love her! I think your cards are even more BEAUTIFUL in person. Thanks so much for the pens. You are always too good to me my friend. I am truly in love with this card however. I wish you would do a tutorial on how you make the flower look like it does and how in the world do you get the texture on the corner in the bottom right side? Is that embossing powder or what. I just love the way it looks and feels. You are so artistic. I'm not sure I can send you one of my cards now. Lol... thank you, thank you. I really love these new pens. Hugs Lisa

gobeagirl said...

Oh, and I forgot to ask.... where do you get those gorgeous glittered pearls? Do you make those and if so how. I love the wintery effect they lend to your card. See ful of questions, but I swear I sat and looked at your pretty card for at least ten minutes it's just that pretty. Them I made Jerry and both the M&Ms look at each little detail as well. lol hugs

Elaine said...

Cute, cute, cute!!
I have a couple of Marci's all stamped out and ready to make into Christmas cards...just need to find the time now!
Love this card, your colouring is just awesome.

Big hugs
Me xxx

Janie Printz said...

Oh my WOW !!! Amanda this is just amazing & every detail of your coloring is pure perfection ...Love how you colored the dress in those shades of green !!! And the lantern looks like a real light inside it. I'm falling more in love with your work with every card I see. You are incredible lady
Hugs, Janie