Thursday, October 24, 2013

Mo's favorite color

Good morning everyone! I hope you are having better weather then we are, it is cold and rainy here and expected to continue for awhile. Oh well, could be ice right? Always looking for the bright side! Today I have a card for the new challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge and the challenge this week is to use Mo's favorite color which is YELLOW! I love yellow so this was easy for me.

 This cutie is Waiting for Rain and the papers are scraps I had. I went thru a bunch of partially used paper pads and pulled out the papers I liked and the rest I gave to a friends daycare center. She is colored with copics, the lace is prima and the sentiments are Whimsy. I tried to remove the little acrylic birds as I changed my mind but they are stuck on there tight so there ya go.  Okay, we love to see what you show us and if you use a Mo's image you will be in the running for a $5 credit to the store. Good luck!
Copics
Skin  E000-00-11-21  R11
Jacket  Y11-13-15-17
Boots/dress  R21-22-24-27-29-59
Pants  YG23-63-67
Hair  E23-27-29

14 comments:

Mau xx said...

This is adorable Amanda, beautiful colouring and the papers are lovely. I give my spare unwanted stash to the pre-school nursery & primary school around the corner.
Have a good day.
Hugs Mau xx

Debbie said...

This is stunning Amanda, the yellow raincoat is perfect for the yellow theme this week, and and all the extras are just magnificent.

Hugs
Debbie

Sharon said...

Totally agree with the other commenters. Totally adorable Amanda.

Anonymous said...

Yay for yellow & red!!
Such a cheerful color combo!! :))
Your sweet girl in the slicker & wellies is so precious!! Lovely coloring & the golf over ribbon is a sweet touch. :))
Hope you have a good weekend!!
Xo

Patty Sue 2 said...

Yellow is my favorite color also! I love this cute, cheery card! Love the image also! You are knockin out some beautiful cards!

Janie Printz said...

Love this sweet little Mo image & once again your coloring is the perfect blend. Love the yellow slicker & cute little red boots. Do you do the blue shading around your image with Copics or pencils. It just looks wonderful.
Janie

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Sweet card and you coloring is superb.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute, the rain coat is just amazing! You never cease to amaze me with what you do with your Copics!

Elaine said...

Yep, this is definitely a challenge you excelled at! I know you love bright colours and your yellow is perfect.
Thankfully it's not a challenge I had to do cos I suck at yellow!!

Big hugs
Me xxx

Anja said...

Wow! This card is so bright and stunning, Amanda! Love how you combined the yellow with red - this makes it really pop. Absolutely gorgeous!

Hugs, Anja

Kim Bell said...

Amanda
I just love your card! Love the color combo you used.
Hugz
Kim

Tracy said...

Ummm love this yellow combo. I need to pick up Y13 so I can make it. Superb coloring my friend and those little birdies are to die for. Adorable card! Hugs!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I really love the bright colours on this gorgeous card x

Kathi said...

Awww. She's so sweet. I love her chubby little pink cheeks. I can so picture her jumping foot first into a puddle then sailing her ship in it!

I love the cheerful color scheme, the beautiful lace, that ribbon tab, and the layered patterned papers!