Sunday, October 20, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Bell and Present image

Good morning everyone! If you are looking for my Kraftin Kimmie post it is right below this one.



I was nicely asked by the lovely Suzette if I would like to join in on her October release over at Crafty Sentiments and I immediately said "yes" as these images are adorable. They started the release yesterday so if you want to see the image from yesterday please check out the Crafty Sentiments Inspiration blog.

This little sweetie is "Bell and Present" and I have used Kaisercraft paper "75 cents" and copics, colors listed below.


Some WOC flowers and rolled roses and a lovely piece of bling on my ribbon to add a festive touch. Make sure you check in tomorrow for another new image!

Copics
Skin  E000-00-11-13  R12
Dress  G40-45-46
Present  Shinhan  BR109-104-101-99 and copic  BG000-01-02-05-07
Bell Y21-23-26 
Hair  E21-25-27-29

6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the rich Victorian color scheme you've used Amanda. She's such a cutie too!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, I love this image !! So well done!!! Great job w/ her !! Xo

Elaine said...

I love this one too Amanda.
Another very cute image and the embellies are so pretty, love the triple bow and bling!
Now why can't I add embellies like this?

Big hugs
Me xxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is so pretty, love the pretty bow and embellishment! Just the perfect accent. You are amazing my friend.

Sharon said...

A beautiful card and fabulous colouring. Wow!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a great layout. You are spoiling me with all these delish makes x