Saturday, October 12, 2013

Batty Princess

Hello everyone and welcome to the weekend! Today's card is for the latest Kraftin Kimmie challenge which is "Back in Black" and is being hosted by the ever so wonderful Sharon. It is also our 200th challenge at Kraftin Kimmies woohoo! and to celebrate this week Kimmie is offering a prize package of one of her fabulous paper packages and a stamp, definitely worth playing for! I have used an older Halloween image, this is Batty Princess.

I tried to slightly spooky but not too over the top, papers are "Wicked" by MME, the skull is a from Michaels and I have used a MD punch for the spider web border. Okee dokee, hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and don't forget to check out the Frugal Friday specials for this weekend, Kimmie is still having a big sale thru Sunday to celebrate WCMD!

Copics
Skin  E000-00-11-13  BV00  R12
Dress BV02-04-08
Hair  YG23-67  N05-07-09
Wings   T2-4-6-8
Shoes  YR16-18
Dotty background   YR00-12-14-18

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wings look awesome!! :)) :))
She's not too scary, so I think it's just what you were going for!!
Love the green hair, too!! :))
I wish I could play along... But, it's a really jam packed week! :(

Elaine said...

Spookylicious!

Ok, so she's a cutie spooky, not a scary spooky.
I love the hair (as always!) in a fabulous shade of green.
Not sure I'd suit that shade myself.

The little skull embellie is perfect!

Big hugs
Me xxx

Anita said...

A wickedly fabulous Halloween card Amanda. Love her green hair and the shading on her "wings" is amazing!

Nat said...

wonderful card, I love the colours and details! :)

Shona Erlenborn said...

Oh good grief!! So so much spooky (but not too much) goodness. Love the gorgeous sparkly trim to her dress!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amanda. I love this card! Your Halloween colored cards have just been gorgeous! Lucy is tying to play with me while I type this on my Nook so forgive me if I have run on words. She purrs real loud in hopes that I won't notice her being a pain in the rumpkiss. Lol... Hope you had a great weekend. I had a short one and ended up sleepng more than

gobeagirl said...

I wanted to. Thank Lucy for the double comments.... isn't she a helpful black cat? lol I'm in bed and she wants to snuggle. Have a great night. Hugs Lisa

Mary J said...

Wow, totally gorgeous Amanda! Perfectly coloured as usual!