Sunday, June 24, 2012

To all of us

Good Morning everyone! It is a beautiful Sunday morning here in Pennsylvania, I am sitting on the front porch listening to the birds and watching the sun come up. Doesn't get much better that this unless I add a big glass of sweet tea to it! My card today is to "celebrate" getting older. I mean, it is a good thing to have another birthday but it does have its consequences...

This image is by Eat Cake Graphics and with my birthday being last month, Elaine's
was yesterday and Patty's next month I thought this was a good time to use this image and sentiment. The image is called Cereal and Middle Age and the sentiment is just called Middle Age, no further explanation needed huh? Alright, enjoy the rest of your weekend and make sure to check back on Friday for a special release from SCACD!

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab .. and i love the sentiment!
Have a great day
Lisa x

Anita said...

Well, you made me laugh this morning :) Cute card and I love the sentiment. Enjoy your day!

Faye said...

Cute, cute, cute. Although I don't know why anyone wouldn't eat cake for breakfast? Lunch? And tea? xxx

Mary J said...

What a fab card, Amanda, great use of the papers!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

LOL..........This could be me and my husband!! He still grabs Capt'n Crunch at the store and I'm buying Kashi's "Good Friends" w/ 70% fiber!!

What a great mix of papers!!

Have a beautiful day. The porch sounds beautiful! Gorgeous here in CT too :)

Doreen said...

Fantastic card,love the image and fab papers and sentiment.xxx

Danni said...

LOL..what a great card!! Awesome job!

~ Jo ~ said...

OMG this card is so cute! That sentiment and image say it all!! Love it!

Hugs,
Jo
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

Sandy Smith said...

Lol love this card it makes you smile. Have a Great week :)

Elaine said...

Fabulous!!
And sadly true :(
These days I have to take my glasses off to read the packets and that's only if I can remember where I put the darn packet!
This getting older business is no fun but still better than the alternative!

Hugs
Me xxx