Thursday, June 28, 2012

Love me some Stamping Bella!

More than halfways to another weekend and it is suppose to be a hot one around here. But that is what makes summer summer right? I have colored up a cute image from Stamping Bella called Ida Lulu for this weeks challenge.

She is being a good girl and protecting herself from that sun with her adorable parasol. My ribbon is actually pink but is photographing red so sorry if it looks wonky on there. The Happy Birthday sentiment in the corner is also from Stamping Bella. Colored with copics and Shinhan markers, paper is Pretty Party by Crate Paper which I got from SCACD and which is also on sale right now, love the vintage look of those papers yet still have a lot of color in them. Be sure to come back tomorrow, there is something cute coming up and you won't want to miss it!

9 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love all the pretty DPs you used on this gorgeous card.

Faye said...

Hey, hey, hey! Super dooper. It has all your usual bright colours, fab papers and oodles of fun, so naturally, I love it. xxx

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! I used a LuLu for the challenge too!!! Mine will post tomorrow!

Love the vibrancy that you get with the copics! Great papers too :)

Have a great day! Off to color!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

oh my goodness! This is gorgeous and I LOVE how bright and cheerful it is!!!

Elaine said...

Gorgeous!
I do love these images too and Lulu is awesome! (though I rather like her parasol too..not that I'd need one living where I do!)
Amazing colouring as always

Hugs
Me xxx

Anita said...

So gorgeous Amanda. I love that image and the pretty colors. We had temps at 100 today - yuck, felt like a sauna when you walked outside :(

Danni said...

Love this card! Such fun colors and papers with the fun image!

Patty Sue 2 said...

You have outdone yourself with this one...love all the lovely paper and your coloring is fabulous! I like the image also....wow...that's scary!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Amanda! Such a super cute image and your colouring is just perfect. I love those papers with her too :)