Friday, June 29, 2012

SCACD's Monster of a blog hop!


Today SCACD releases fun and fresh stamps from the Susana Loves Stamps Collections!!! We start off with the Oddly Sweet Curiosities Set which harbors the cutest little Curiosities with matching sentiments. These are Fab and definitely year around fun!!! The second Set are four wonderful little ladies that make up The Little Sassy Crew. Check 'em out- they are the gals that have a sweetness and attitude factor that are off the charts!!! We are also introducing a fun little set of Mixed Media houses called M’s Place that makes them a must have for those that love cute in their Mixed Media.
So grab a cup of coffee (or tea)  and enjoy the ride!!! You should have arrived here from the awesome Alex and if you get lost the entire list for the blog hop is right here.

My first image uses one of the Little Sassy crew called Little Lily. She is sooo adorable!

Papers are Echo Park Graceful, colored with a combo of copics and Shinhan markers. I have used a rosette die and some felt for the flowers and my Epiphany crafts round dome maker for my accents. The image was cut out using the Spellbinders label 17 die and a little distress ink on the edges.

My second card features our new monster line called The Oddly Sweet Curiosities set and my little critter is called Ever Have...

 and here is the inside sentiment which is included with the image.
 Well, we have all been there I am sure! I have used various elements from the new M's Place line which includes the tree, bird, clouds and birdhouse images on my card. My poor little kitty is also popped up some pop dots for some dimension. Alright, next on the hop is the wonderful Chris and don't forget for all of you international peeps you can also purchase this stamp line at Quixotic Paperie.

19 comments:

Faye said...

Hey you. These are both fab. I think the second is my fav, but they are both totally yummy. xx

Anonymous said...

they are both awesome but looking at the second card im like been there done that lol

Alexandra Lundgren said...

completely fabulous!!! The way you created an entire scene and all the colors, piecing, etc. on the second is great. Really sets off the wonderful Ever Have...

Lorraine said...

Wow, wow, Amanda! I love your coloring of both sweeties, the beautiful popping colors and the awesome scene you created with that little critter!

stampingtink said...

Great cards! I love your oddly curious one. Great colors and I love the house. Great release!

Danni said...

Love these!! You did a fabulous job!

Vicky said...

Simply beautiful hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Dawn Louise said...

Wow amazing colouring fabulous makes too

Unknown said...

awesome projects! LOVE the little scene - genius!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I hope you can find my comment way down here at the bottom. Your cards are so fun....you are knocking out the fantastic cards!

Crystal said...

Oh my word I LOVE the scene you created for that darling monster, how creative and soooooo fun!!!! Fabulous cards!

Kathi said...

Both cards are fantastic, but that bottom card has me gobsmacked with awe.

The paper pieced scene is freakin' amazing. I love that cat too.

For what it's worth, I had one of those days and feel a lot like that cat. I spent 3+ hours in bumper to bumper traffic in the late afternoon heat.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow Amanda!! Two GREAT cards!!!!

That little girl on the first one is too cute with her big eyes!!! Her hair is just gorgeous! Love those roses and that ruler paper!!

Had to chuckle with card#2. That guy does look like he's having a bad day!!!! OR he ate something really bad!!! Love the tree and those clouds! So cool!!!

Have a great Saturday!!

Elaine said...

Two fabulous cards Amanda, but I did a double take when I saw the 2nd card..it's not exactly the style of card I expect to see when I visit you, but it's fab and I love it!
Look at that poor kitty!!

Hugs
Me xxx

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amanda, I think both of your cards are just adorable! Like I have said a thousand times before, I love the way you get so much depth of color out of your Copics. You really do such a great job. :O) Keep your eyes on your mailbox this week. I finally was able to send you a little something... Grrrr I wish I was a millionair! I would own my own Scrapbook store and fly all my friends in once a week to play. lol... awww to dream. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Awww these are the cutesT!!!She is adorable in that first one and I love the colours..but that second one is the best! It reminds me of my cat when she goes outside!! :D hehehe

Mary J said...

Oh Amanda, they are brilliant - gorgeous colouring as usual!!

Karin said...

Fantastic cards...Love the second one with the quirky images and sentiment! I've had one of those weeks :) Always love your coloring! Have a happy 4th!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your cards just amaze me...they are beautiful! love your flowers..dazzling!