Thursday, November 14, 2013

Not too early for Christmas!

Hello everyone! Today I have my card for the awesome Mo Manning challenge blog and this week we would like to see "Christmas or a Winter Holiday" theme to your projects. This weeks hostess is Franz (I sooo admire her work!) and I am happy to be able to get another Christmas card made.

This is Little Elf Kit and she has been glittered like nobody's business!

My sentiment is by LOTV and I have stamped it on black cardstock in white ink and then embossed with white embossing powder to get the chalkboard look. Papers are Basic Grey from a few years ago but I love the rich colors on them. I have used glamour dust on her trim and glamour dust gold on the star.

Okay, here is your chance to play along AND get a Christmas card made up for your stash! Plus you could win $5 to spend at the store!

Copics
Skin  E000-00-11-13
Red R43-46=59
Shoes  YG93-95-97-03 and YR21-24-27

7 comments:

Mau xx said...

Beautiful!!! Love the papers and your little cutie is coloured beautifully too. Love the sparkle xx
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Anja said...

Wow, the deep and rich colours really blow me away! Your card looks so stunning and the sparkling star is the icing of the cake!

Hugs, Anja

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! You Rock those mo images!! :)) :)) -- that border is awesome, too!! Xo

Kathi said...

Eek! That elf is sooooo cute and colored beautifully. I love her big glittery star and also love the papers, poinsettias, and design.

Tracy said...

One week off or we would have been using the same image. LOL Great job on this little guy Amanda. You know I love all the glittery goodness and those BG papers were some of my faves. Off to see what else you've been sharing. Hugs!

Pat said...

LOL !! Glittered "like nobody's business" huh? You crack me up, girl!! This card is fabulous!! I love everything about it!! And the glittered star is perfectly inspired!! Hugs. Pat

Franz♥ said...

Fab card Amanda! Love the white embossed sentiment on the black paper and your colouring is wonderful as always!

Hugs, Franz.